26 Mar 2013

=0(


Tuesday 26 March 2013

As you may know from yesterdays post I had a bad day. Last night was horrendous and today is a bad day too. 

I woke up with the worst night sweats.  I had to change my top and turn my pillow over as it was soaked, as was my hair.  I’ve had a terrible nights sleep and I’m in pain again.  I’m absolutely knackered and did consider not coming to work today but as I don’t get sick pay I can’t really afford it.  Lupus – I can’t afford you!  I can get statutory sick pay but that’s if you are off for four or more days in a row.

I’m currently looking into Disability Living Allowance which will help a bit.

I was late for work as I left my phone here (this is becoming a habit of late – I blame the lupus brain fog) I brought my charger with me but not my phone? Idiot.  I totally forgot to ask Sami to set his alarm earlier so I woke up late.  I could have made it on time but I couldn’t physically get out of bed, I was in so much pain.  I nearly started crying but I ‘manned up’ and got out of bed.  I was a bit slower at getting ready than usual as blow drying my hair with this shoulder pain was quite the task.

So anyway I’m here now and don’t actually feel too bad.  Just gonna get me head down and get on with it.  At least it’s a short week.  I think I’d just lay down and die if it wasn’t! Eff that for a laugh.

Have a good day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment