Here’s how I felt from diagnosis 2 and half years ago
Up to now…
1. FINALLY A DIAGNOSIS! I'M NOT MENTAL!
2. Hold on, what the feck is Lupus?
3. Oh shite, I've got Lupus. What now?
4. I’m so alone. I don’t know anyone else with Lupus
5. THIS IS SHITE! I HATE LUPUS! MY LIFE IS RUINED! RUUUUIIINED!
6. WHY MEEEEEEEE?? WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME??? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS??
7. OK, I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS GET IN MY WAY OR GET ME DOWN
8. THIS IS SHITE! I HATE LUPUS!
9. OK, OK, I'M REALLY NOT GOING TO LET THIS GET IN MY WAY, THIS WILL NOT BEAT ME
10. I cannot do everything I want to do, but hey that's OK. I have Lupus, Lupus does not have me.