22 Apr 2013

Pink Eye!


Monday 22 April 2013 

I woke up this morning with the crustiest eye ever.  I couldn't even open it at first.  I decided to go to the doctor before work to get something for it so he gave me some gel stuff.  Doctor said its Blepharitis which is when a gland in the eye becomes blocked and infected.  I also have a cyst.  It's just so much fun being me!!!

WILL I EVER GET A DAY OFF?

I'm at work at the moment, feeling rough as a badgers arse (totally self-inflicted as I STILL feel hung over) whoopsie.  Never mind it was worth it as I had a good time.

One of the guys just came in the office and said, 'Wow you look rough' Nice!
The thing is, he wasn't lying...look.at.the.state.of.it...



A lupus charity in Ireland approached me recently after they saw my blog, they've asked me to submit my story for their new book 'living with lupus' and obviously I said yes.  I've just submitted it today so hopefully they like it!

I don't know how many of you watch The Voice UK but there are two ladies on there, Barbara and Carla who have joined Will.i.am - they are amazing and I was pleased to find out they do a lot of charity stuff for The St Thomas' Lupus Trust.  Sadly Barbara's Aunt died after a long battle with Lupus last year.  It's great to know they are supporters of the charity and hopefully they can raise some well needed awareness.

Someone said to me recently, 'Do you think you'd ever run of out material for your blog?' They clearly do not know me very well - there is ALWAYS something going on in my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment