15 Apr 2013

Monday you're an arsehole


So it's one week since I've been on the steroids and I've already put on 7lbs.   That's 1 lb a day!!! Oh how I hate steroids.  I've decided I'm going to buy a new 'steroid wardrobe' this wardrobe will consist of fabulous clothes a size or two larger and fabulous shoes.  And I mean fabulous shoes.  I'm talking Loubies right here.  Its the only way to make me feel better about my fat steroid gut.  For some reason the extra weight goes straight to my stomach and face.  So annoying.

The steroid wardrobe...



So the weekend was amazing.  Friday I had my bestie round and she cooked for us. It was lovely then on Saturday I slept alllll day long and Sami took me out for dinner.  It was so lovely, I had steak and chips and he had salmon and muscles all washed down with red wine mmmmmmm.  I was really naughty and ordered a cheese board afterwards...and then I wonder why I've put on weight(?)  MUST be the steroids.

It was lovely to finally get out and about...I was going a bit mad staying in all the time.  I was one step away from becoming a crazy cat lady.



Sunday was good, I stayed awake the whole day! That's the first time in ages!  I felt the best I've felt in a long time. Sami went to Bromley to get his mum and dad some birthday presents and he came back with this lovely box of chocolates for me....he is so sweet.




We went round to his dads for dinner which was lovely, everything was good and then we got home and I just felt like shite...my jaw was really hurting and it felt really tender so I just went to bed.  I woke up about 3am with excruciating chest pains, I was actually crying the pain was that bad.  I contemplated waking Sami up but I just tried to sleep it off instead.  It lasted about an hour and then I finally got to sleep.  I woke up this morning feeling fine so hopefully it was just a bit trapped wind or something.  If it happens again I'll go and see the doctor.  So annoying to have that on a Sunday night when you've got work the next day...Oh well.

I've only got 2 weeks left at work! 2 weeks!!! The prospect of doing a full week this week is so daunting.  I'm scared....I hope I can do it but at the same time I don't want to over do it.  It's hard because in my mind I want to do things but my body doesn't allow me, it's like a constant fight...my body usually wins.

So I better get down to some work, it's gonna be a busy day today...just what I need.

God I'm whingey today aren't I??

I've got this song in my head...

Hey fatty bum bum Hey sugar dumpling...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You crack me up. :)
    Love your lupie sista in the States,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy! I love your name! xxxx

    ReplyDelete